We service Industrial Robots within the UK
We offer on-site servicing within the UK. We know that servicing can be expensive and have many additional costs, so we are offering a one price service* – no call out charges, no travel charges, & no hourly rate – meaning you know exactly how much you will pay with no surprises!
Our experienced and professional engineers are currently able to carry out servicing on ABB, Fanuc and Kuka robots.
Why choose us?
- All our engineers have extensive technical knowledge and years of experience
- Large stock of spare parts including all servicing parts such as batteries, filter foam, fans and cables
- Competitive rates for servicing
- One price covers everything
Description of servicing activities
The following activities (if applicable & possible) are part of our standard service:
- Take backup
- Visual inspection of: general condition, fans, internal and external cabling, filters counterbalance, drive shafts, connectors, robot controller & teach pendant.
- Check for any possible leaks
- Check oil/grease & replace where necessary
- Cleaning of the robot & controller (internally & externally)
- Check backlash
- Check back-up batteries & replace
- Check filter & replace
- Check for excessive vibration and/or noise
- Report & advisories
A Global Robots maintenance report will be issued after every service in which any findings and advisories will be noted.
*Please note if an over night stay is required this will be charged for at cost. Our standard hours are between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, out of hours costs will vary.